Wednesday 11 August 2010

Live Create & Craft Show on Friday..

Yep how lucky am I?  I have another live Create and Craft TV show on Friday the 13th of August at 9am!!
You'll find Create and Craft on TV channels Sky Channel 671, Freeview 36 & Freesat 813


Hopefully it wont be a nightmare!  I'll be showing you demos and my DT creations made with my latest craft CD Rom Colour Me Happy and my previous CD release Dreams Come True.  If you haven't seen how these CDs work or the amazing things that can be created by using them (thanks to my wonderful DT of course) then make sure you are watching on Friday at 9am.  The show will be re run over the weekend so if you miss it check the schedules to catch it again.. Right I'm off to get my demos finished...

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin