Monday 9 August 2010

Ha Ha! I knew we would get her....

Since Corrina joined Funky Hand as my Business Manager she started off saying she 'didn't craft'  Well being so close to my stash day after day has finally broken her and now she is getting right into it!  I thought I would share a card she made last week for her childrens nursery who received an 'outstanding' result in their recent OFSTED assessment.  They loved it and have it on display in the nursery, much to Corrinas embarrasment! I think it's great though..


She made it using a gingham paper and apple Digital Stamp from my CD Colour Me Happy.

You may remember that it was Corrinas Birthday last week..well we actually did treat ourselves to celebrate by buying some of the fancy (and highly over priced!) cupcakes from the fabby Clock Tower Cafe that is on the same site as our Teapot Studios..

 
They were truly scrummy and they didn't last very long I can tell you!!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. corrina that is just gorgeous hun, looks like the crafty bug is spreading the office at teapot studios!!! Lol!! make space for another crafty workbox anice!!!!! hugs lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin