Tuesday 24 August 2010

Get Well Soon Sam !

You may have seen my Create and Craft show last week where I was demonstrating cards that could be made with my latest craft CD Colour Me Happy.  Unfortunately, I think there has been a little too much stress been put on my latest CDs about the word book generators that are included on them..of course I love them and so do my customers but..theres loads of other stuff on the CDs as well so I thought I'd take the opportunity to show that when I made my Get Well Soon elephant card..


Shaped cards are pretty hot in the crafting world at the moment and by using the elephant digi stamp included on the Colour Me Happy CD I was able to create this A5 size card really easily.  I used papers from the Jovial Man paper collection as the card was for Corrinas little boy Sam, who was in hospital last week..all very worrying but everything turned out fine, and I wanted it to be in colours right for a boy.

You see with just a little thought there are loads of things that you can do with the digi stamps on both my latest craft CDs Dreams Come True and Colour Me Happy..if you have them, take another look, if you haven't why not give them a try by visiting www.funkyhand.com  postage and packing is free to anywhere in the world so you are only paying for what you buy not the getting it to you!

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. i do rather love that elephant hun!!! he's a cutie. Pleased sam is ok too xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin