Monday 2 August 2010

It's Corrina's Birthday !

Happy Birthday to Corrina, my best friend, my business manager and the person who can make me laugh out loud even when I'm really mad!  Thank you for being so fabby and I hope you have a wonderful day!

I made Corrinas birthday card covertly so she didn't get to see it in the office..hopefully she has opened it now so it wont matter that I'm showing it to you now!!


This card was made using papers and digital images from my latest CD Rom release Colour Me Happy.


I coloured the flowers on the topper in with Sakura Glaze pens and then layered the central section by printing it again onto matching spotty card.  The sentiment was added using my big favourites All Mixed Up Rubons by Doodlebug. 

I hope she is having a fabby birthday and it just gets better and better during the day, big kisses to her.

I'll be back very soon with more cards that I've made, seeing as I have been on a card making frenzy recently!!!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx 

8 comments:

  1. Super card Anice!! I'm sure Corrina loves it!!
    Happy Birthday Corrina (can she hear me from here!! LOL!!)
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Corrina, lovely card Anice. Hope you both have a wonderful day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Corrina, hope you have a lovely day hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry anice i got carried away in birthday wishes for corrina and forgot to say how lovely the card was!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday corrina...and what a gorgeous card from the boss lady....hope she is buying you a yummy cake to share....big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Corrina Enjoy the sunshine! Anice i'm sure she will love it its simply gorg! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww xxx love my card!! and no cake cath - i'm buying special cupcake from the office cafe when im back at work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Anice - I hope Corinna had a fab birthday (actually, I know she did hehe)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin