Saturday 7 August 2010

Happy Wedding Day!

Today is a day I've been looking forward to for ages..my Cousin Katie is getting married!  I've scheduled this post of course as we will be travelling down to the Midlands in order to attend the wedding but I am proud to say that I didn't leave making the card to the last minute like I normally do!  I have made a little bit of a whimsical card for this wedding and I hope that Katie and Chris like it as much as I liked making it!!


The papers are all from my wedding download collection I Do but the love birds are digital stamps from my CD Colour Me Happy.  I gave the birds legs made out of black covered craft wire which I just curled into feet at the ends.  As the birdies were going to be dressed up I decided to keep the background pretty plain as I thought there was plenty going on already!!


It took me ages to tie the ribbon around the groom birdies neck to make his bow tie but that's what happens then you try to do things with one and a half hands!!  The finishing touch I felt was to give them both googly eyes!

Katie and Chris, her very lucky soon to be husband, are a wonderful couple, in this day and age it is so lovely to see a couple so very much in love. Ahhh... get me getting a fuzzy.. hopefully by now I'll really be getting fuzzy on the champagne toasts.

Have a wonderful day Katie and Chris and enjoy the rest of your lives together.
Speak to you all very soon.
Anice xx 

4 comments:

  1. Love it Anice!!
    just perfect!!
    Hope you enjoyed your day!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Those birdie legs really set it off. Perfect! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh anice it is soo sweet!! love the little pearly necklace and bow on the groom!! hope you have a super day and congrats to the happy couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Anice im sure they will love it! Enjoy the well earned time off lass! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin