Friday 13 August 2010

How about a little Xmas sneaky peek?

Here I am again teasing you with a little peek of the soon to be released Funky Hand Christmas Download collection 'All I want for Xmas'




These are little peeks of cards made with the new collection by members of my Design Team..and very fabby they are too!  I'll be back to let you know when the download will be available on my website www.funkyhand.com in the very near future..  Oh and just incase you are reading this before 9am..turn on your TV for 9am and watch me strutting my funky stuff on Create and Craft, Sky Channel 671, Freeview Channel 36 and Freesat Channel 813.  I'll be demonstating my last two craft CD Roms Colour Me Happy and Dreams Come True.  If it's after 10am..then I've finished and Ian and I are in the car on our long (very dull!) journey back to Newcastle but you will be able to catch it at other times repeated over the weekend so take a look at the schedules if you fancy a crafty laugh!!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards. BTW Anice, thanks for the advice you left on my blog, it is very much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going Buggy talks about your site so here I am checking you out..
    Mary Ann
    mahuntington@wavecable.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin