Tuesday 11 July 2006

So much for my good intentions! I intended to post here everyday and two days in and I have already missed a day..should have know! I am enjoying the fact that I am not having to work flat out all the time designing papers and getting everything ready for the launch of the CD, but I will have to get back to it soon as the Christmas Backing papers wont make themselves! The weather isn't helping either, it has been so hot and hazy here I really don't want to be bothered with doing anything with a Xmas theme!! I am not a Geordie but having lived here in Newcastle for 12 years I am used to the weather up here being mostly grey..this hot weather is doing me in! Not that Birmingham where I am from is a tropical island (ha!). The Sky+ version of tonights Big Brother is calling so I best be going. Hopefully I will have more exciting news tomorrow ..if I keep to my 'once a day post' intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin