Friday 21 September 2012

New download releases

Woohoo! I'm so excited about telling you about the first of our new craft download releases..I almost forgot to blog this post!  Then again any of you that actually ready this blog will know what a disorganised lass I am.

But here I am in the end letting you know all about them.  This year we are releasing Christmas themed downloads instead of a Christmas CD ROM. I have to admit that I like the instant gratification of a download..a couple of clicks and I have got my crafty hearts desire.  No waiting for the postie to arrive! The over all title for the collections is 'Oh Come All Ye Crafters' and then each download has it's own name.

Today is the release of the Santa Baby craft backing paper collection and Wordbook collection and Christmas Tree backing paper collection and wordbook collection.

Lets have a look at Santa Baby first. The colour pallet is pink, blue and green which is not your usual Christmas colours but what do you expect from Funky Hand? One thing I want to add is that even though all these new collections are titled Christmas downloads there are plenty of backing papers that can be used the whole year around.



There are 15 backing papers and a set of digital ribbons in the collection for £2.49



There are 26 letter pages, the & character and 0-9 number pages  for £3.49

But if you want both,  then you're in for a nice surprise..there's a Santa Baby multibuy option to download both collections for just £4.99



Now for a look at the Christmas Tree backing papers and wordbooks which has a much more traditional colour pallet of reds and greens..



The Christmas Tree backing paper collection is also £2.49



The Christmas Tree wordbook collection is also priced at £3.49

But once again if you would like both collections there is a fab Christmas Tree multibuy option for just £4.99




I hope you like the look of the first two releases from our 'Oh Come All Ye Crafters' collection, there will be six more over the next few days/weeks.

I'll be back very soon to share some cards that my wonderful DT members have created and introduce you to more new downloads..hold onto your hats it's going to be a big old download ride!!

Speak soon.
Anice xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin