Sunday 2 September 2012

New download - Daisy Day

Hello everyone  I hope you are having a nice relaxing, sunny, Sunday,

I'm very pleased to be able to tell you about a fab new downloadable papercraft collection that we have just released (literally it went live on the website about 10mins ago!) The new download is called Daisy Day and it is based around a daisy I took a picture of in a field nearby a while ago..


As you can see it it is made up of great colours, lilac, green, white, gold and pink.  There is plenty in the download for your money, 20 backing papers, a set of upper and lowercase alphabets and numbers and extras.  There is also a daisy digital stamp/topper included.  Not bad for £3.49 and because it's a download you get your hands on it instantly.  Just go to our website now www.funkyhand.com and pop it in your basket, pay and download.  You can be crafting with it this afternoon!  Talking of crafting here's a couple of cards that my wonderful Design Team members have created using the Daisy Day download.  I hope they inspire you.

So, grab Daisy Day now on my website and get crafting!

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin