Monday 3 September 2012

How to make a 3D grungy flower.

I thought it was time to share another video we made to go with the latest Papercraft Factory CD ROM Wishes & Kisses.  This video is how to make 3D grungy flowers using one of the template masks on the CD.


Now, I had designed this flower mask without showing my Design Team members this video and they had completely different ideas about how to use the template so just because I make grungy looking flowers using it doesn't mean that's all you can do.  This is just one idea.  I hope you enjoy it and it gives you inspiration. Remember you can find this template on the Wishes & Kisses Papercraft Factory CD ROM.

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin