Welcome to the Funky Hand Design Teams very first Blog Hop. If it's your first time joining in with a hop as well don't worry because I'm going to explain what you need to do very clearly.
This Blog Hop is to give you a peek at what you can make with my new Christmas CD Twelve Crafters Crafting which is being made available TODAY on my website www.funkyhand.com for Pre Order. It will be official launched on Saturday 5th November. If you join in with this weekends Blog Hop you will get the chance to win a fab Funky Hand prize.
Whats the prize? A FREE copy of the new Christmas CD ROM Twelve Crafters Crafting.
OK, what do you need to do to have a chance to win the prize?
- Firstly you need to visit each of the Design Team blogs and take a look at the wonderful card or project that they have posted there that has been created using the new CD Twelve Crafters Crafting. Each of the Blog posts will contain a link to the next Design Team members blog for you to visit or 'hop' to, so it's nice and easy to know where to go next.
- On each of the blog posts you will find a letter that the DT member will give to you. Note down the letter from each post.
- Before you move onto the next Blog post remember to leave a message letting the DT member know that you have visited their blog on your hop around. It doesn't have to be a long message just say Hi and if you would like to let them know what you think of their crafty creation. (This is really important as you need to leave a comment on each blog post or you wont be able to win the prize!) If you don't have a blog account of your own don't worry, you can still post a comment but it will come up as an Anonymous comment. Just remember to put you name in your written comment so we know it was you who has visited!
- Once you have visited all the blogs you will have TEN letters and the last DT blog you visit will send you back to this blog post. Mix the letters around until your find two words, that are actually a title of one of the collections on the new CD. (Hint, they are Christmas themed!)
- Once you have worked out the two words all you need to do is put them in a comment here on my blog. Now, don't worry if you don't see your answer appear here straightaway as I will be monitoring all the comments so no one can copy your answer!!
- The Blog Hop will end at 12 midnight (GMT) on Sunday 30th Oct. On Monday morning I will post all the answers that were added to the comments section here. I will check all the correct answers I received also left a comment on all the hop blogs.(See, I told you it was important to leave a comment on each blog!) Then I'll put all those names into a 'hat' and pull out a winner!
- I'll make a video of me picking the winner out and post it here on Monday so come back to see if you are the winner!!
Twelve Crafters Crafting CD ROM. The topper is two of the hand drawn digital stamps/sentiments included on the Christmas CD ROM put together. I coloured the wise men with Promarkers and used gold and silver Sakura pens to give their outfits and gifts a little sparkle!
OK..now it's time for you to start hopping, pop over to see what Lou has for you by clicking her name. Remember to take a note of her letter and leave a comment.. See you back here in a while..enjoy your Funky Hop!!
Just incase you get lost, here is a list of all the DT member posts so you can look at them again if you need to:
Good luck..and have fun!