Monday 17 October 2011

Another Birthday card!

I don't know what it is about this time of year but all my friends seem to be having their birthdays at the moment!  Here is a card that I made for one of them, Sandra who had her birthday last Friday.  We had a really good get together with friends, good food and laughs to celebrate, so thanks for that Sandra!

Here is the card I made for her..


The card blank is a really small square white card that I bought in a pack ages ago.  I used papers and digital stamps from my craft CD ROM Happy Happy Birthday.

I was also very giving and used two of my vast collection of brads on this card as well.  It's never easy to give them up I have admit!!  How sad is that?  But I bet there's plenty of you out there understanding my feeling of loss!!  The brads are both by Making Memories..they probably aren't even available anymore I've had them so long!!  Luckily I have another pack so I can still have them to look at when I want to!! (Shakes head at the madness of brad collection and love!)

I'm working hard as usual this week but this time I'm getting ready for my Create and Craft Shows on Saturday coming 22nd October.  You can catch my live shows at 11am and then I'm on again at 4pm.  These shows will have my CD Happy Happy Birthday as the lead product but as usual I'll have my other Papercraft Factory CDs available as well.  I'm working on new demonstrations to let you see what's actually available on this CD for all your Birthday cards..so, I'd best get back to it or I'll never have everything finished!  As always my Design Team have produced amazing cards and other creations for these shows so even if you just watch to see them, you wont be disappointed..you can turn the sound down so you don't have to listen to me chatter if you like!!

Oh before I forget, call back later in the week as we might have a little offer on the website that could be of interest to you.. I'm so naughty to tease you!
Speak very soon.
Anice xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin