Friday 21 October 2011

A little heads up for a BIG SALE starting tomorrow!

Yep, tomorrow is the beginning of the fun as we head towards launch of our brand new Christmas CD ROM Twelve Crafters Crafting..

Tomorrow, Saturday 22nd October we start a two day massive sale with a giant,

25% discount off 

all Funky Hand Products on my website www.funkyhand.com.  That's 25% off all the current CD ROMSDownload collections, paper packs, stamps and Funky Hand stash which includes ribbons, buttons and word book envelopes.

That means you could buy our latest CD Happy Happy Birthday for a tiny £12.74, and an Original Funky Hand CD ROM like Funky Word Books for just £5.99, no one can beat those prices on Funky Hand products this weekend!

Also, don't forget when you buy from www.funkyhand.com any order over £10.00 has FREE DELIVERY

We need to make to make a bit of space in the warehouse for the arrival of the new Christmas CD in a couple of weeks time.  So, why not grab yourself a good ole' Funky bargain?  It could be for Chrtistmas gifts for your crafty friends or even just something you've had your eye on ..who can resist a 25% off Sale?  Not me that's the truth!!

After this weekends sale we (that's the funky Hand Design Team and me) have plans for next weekend..how about a fabby BLOG HOP with a very special prize for the winner?  I'll tell you more about that later next week.

I'll be back tomorrow to remind you about the sale but I thought I would just give you a little teaser..
See you tomorrow
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin