Saturday 8 October 2011

My Funky Ring

When I was on Create and Craft TV last month I wore a mad ring and I've had lots of messages asking me about it.  Well, it isn't any designer special I have to admit..I bought it from Next for less than £10.00 !  Good old Next, I love their costume jewellery.  If you didn't see it here's a couple of pictures...






I can't wear necklaces on the TV as they bang on the microphones so I've decided to get funky with rings and bracelets instead!  Makes me happy searching for something new..and cheap!!

Look out for what I come up with when I am on Create and Craft again Live with another outing of my latest craft CD Happy Happy Birthday on Saturday 22nd October at 11am and 4pm

Speak again soon, with more info on the Create & Craft TV shows and..details of our Christmas CD release Twelve Crafters Crafting and Create and Craft TV shows for that as well!!

Anicexx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin