Saturday 5 November 2011

Twelve Crafters Crafting CD officially launched!

 
Yep, I'm all excited today as our Christmas CD Twelve Crafters Crafting  is officially launched on our website www.funkyhand.com.. all you eager crafters that pre ordered the CD all last week should be seeing your copies arriving today as they were all dispatch first class yesterday to you (Friday 4th Nov)

I've been working with the CD all week and will be the rest of this weekend coming up with demonstrations to include on our two live TV shows on Create and Craft TV next Wednesday 9th November at 8am and 1pm.  I hope you can join me to have a closer look at Twelve Crafters Crafting and have a few laughs as well, crossed fingers.

Here's card I made with the CD just last week, I even coloured the Christmas crakers myself with promarker pens!  I'm still learning how to use them properly but the digital stamps on Twelve Crafters Crafting really lend themselves brilliantly to colouring..they are amazing, Sally my image designer has done a fab job..I can't wait to be able to show you more of them..though if you can't wait to have a look take a glance at the gallery on the Twelve Crafters Crafting page on the website and you will see some amazing cards and projects that my Design team members have created.



Right I had best get back to making demos or there will be nothing for me to do or show you next week on my TV shows!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin