Wednesday 23 November 2011

Time for a Funky Challenge

It's my turn on the old Get Funky! Challenge blog today. Jackie is the Boss this month and she set us a bit of an interesting challenge.  She wants us all to make a Christmas card in the traditional green and red etc colours and then using less tradtional colours but still Christmas papers from collections make a none Christmas card.. well that's a tester!

I've decided that I'm only going to put the Christmas card that I created for this challenge up here on my blog so you need to pop over to the Get Funky Challenge Blog to see what my other creation was..it's not Christmassy that's for sure!!

All the Design Team are using my latest CD release Twelve Crafters Crafting for their cards so I have as well!!  This card is made with the Easel card template that can be found on the CD and papers from the Merry Christmas Collection.  Both the Christmas Tree and the sentiment are hand drawn digital stamps that can also be found on the Twelve Crafters Crafting CD ROM.

Ok, so now you've seen my Christmas half of the challenge pop over to Get Funky and see what else I made none Christmas using Christmas papers then, have a go yourself..we love to see your creations and visit your blogs.  Even if you don't join in leave a comment on any of the posts so we know you were there!!

Speak again soon
Anice xx





1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! xx So colourful. I love your style of crafting - its so you, I could always pick yours and Kathy's out of a line up. Don't know why. Anyway, this is great. I think some kiddo's will be getting some of these from me. xxx

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin