Tuesday 15 November 2011

It's time for a new Get Funky Challenge

I know I say this every month but I just can't believe the Funky 15th has come around again.  Which can only mean a new Get Funky Challenge.

Jackie is our Boss this month and as it's her first time running the monthly challenge I thought I might get an easy ride..not a chance.  This month Jackie wants us makng two cards!!  One which is a standard Christmas card using traditional colours like red, green, gold etc and then really stretch our crafting talents and make a card that isn't Christmas themed but with Christmas papers!!

Here are Jackies cards for this challenge to get you started, but go over to the Get Funky Challenge Blog to get a proper look at what she has created.

For both cards she used papers from our latest CD ROM Twelve Crafters Crafting.. First the traditional Christmas card..

and then a really fab Birthday card using the same Christmas CD ROM Twelve Crafters Crafting..

Aren't they both great?  Just proves that Twelve Crafters Crafting, isn't just for Christmas..you can use it all year around!  I'll be showing you my take on this Get Funky Challenge at the weekend.  I just need to get them both made!

So, get yourself over to the Get Funky Challenge blog and join in with this months challenge.  The only rule to be able to win the free Funky Hand download prize is that you use at least one Funky Hand product.  If you haven't got anything from us in your stash just yet then do not fear I have created a Funky Freebie download paper that you can download from my website www.funkyhand.com to help you on your way.

Have fun crafting!
Anice xx




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin