Tuesday 1 March 2011

I should be ashamed!

I haven't been here to have a chat for days..and over those days my DT ladies have been working up a storm on the Get Funky! Challenge Blog.  I thought I'd share some quick pictures of their makes here if you haven't been on there the last few days to give you a taster of the great creations they are sharing..First up is Debs.

Then next..being a little cheeky is Jane..

finally so far this month is Ruths fab handbag card..


All of the cards have been made using various Funky Hand papers and digi stamps which you can find for sale on my website www.funkyhand.com  Though I highly recommend you go over to the Get Funky! challenge blog and take a closer look, and then why not join in? Everyone is welcome!!


Ok, now for my excuses for not blogging as regularly as I had promised myself at the beginning of the New Year.  I just haven't stopped recently with the release of our Craft The Year Away CD and preparing for the shows that I've done with it on the Create and Craft TV channel with it.

We have been preparing some video content for the website..me making cards etc..which has been fun, and we hope to be able to share them in the very near future, so keep an eye out and I'll let you know when you can have a laugh at them here when they are available.  I have also been working on a new download which will be available soon as well..are you seeing a theme here yet? We are doing loads but it's taking some time to get everything ready for release!!  HeHe!  It's will all come together soon.  Oh, I've also started work on the next CD release and I'm really pleased with the papers so far. You should be seeing that in May time (fingers crossed!) 

So there you are I've shared the great creations from the DT on Get Funky! and made my pathetic excuses.  Hopefully next time I'll be back with something I've created..but I wouldn't hold your breath!!

Speak again real soon
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. We'll forgive you being away from Blogland, as long as you keep coming up with your fab designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:33 am

    Hia Anice,
    Just wanted to say wow, your website and products are great. Love all the card makes they are really cute. Hope you like what we do too!!!
    Thanks
    Rachel and Angela of Rainbow Studio's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin