Monday 21 February 2011

You have to see Kathys card!

It's time for another post from the Funky Hand DT ladies on their Get Funky! Challenge blog and Kathys card is a real stunner.

She explains wonderfully how she created the card as well, which has given me some ideas.  Go and take a look and be inspired to join in with this months challenge on the Get Funky! Challenge Blog

Yesterday (Sunday) Ian, Corrina and I made the 3 1/2 hour journey from Newcastle to Birmingham to visit the Hobby Craft and Stitch Trade show.  It was very interesting talking with new ribbon and button sellers and lots of other lovely must have sparkles!!  After this visit we have lots of great ideas to add to the ones we already had for the rest of the year for Funky Hand.  We arrived home last night after 8pm (that was after a quick pop into my Mom and Dads for a cuppa and a lovely piece of Chocolate cake!! Yum) very tired but full of ideas!  We are still buzzing today so I'd best get going and put some of these ideas into action!

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin