Monday 21 March 2011

More inspiration from Get Funky!

I thought I would just share with you the wonderful card that Kathy has posted on the Funky Hand Design Team Challenge blog Get Funky that is her contribution to this months challenge set by Lou 'Zing into Spring'
Isn't it just fab?  She has created it using the latest Funky Hand craft CD Craft The Year Away and if you pop over to the Get Funky! Challenge blog you will be able to see exactly how she created it.

Then with all that inspiration get to your crafting spot and make a card to enter the challenge! Each month the winner gets to choose a Funky Hand download as their prize.  All you have to remember to do to be in with a chance of winning the prize is that your card, scrap page or whatever your creation is, needs to have at least one Funky Hand backing paper or extra on it.  Now, if you don't have any Funky Hand backing papers don't worry because you can still join in because I provide a free Funky Hand backing paper to download from my website www.funkyhand.com each month which will be relevant to the challenge that month. Just go to the download section on the website and you will find it there. So you've no excuse not to have a go now!

The 25% discount sale on our download collections over on www.funkyhand.com finished last night and it was a big success, so thank you to everyone who came over and took advantage of the discount.  I hope you are enjoying using your download collections.

I'll speak to you again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin