Monday 14 March 2011

Oh no Anice is on the TV again!

Yes that's right, I've got two live shows on Tuesday 15th March on Create and Craft TV one at 10am and the other at 2pm.  I'll be showing you the joys of Craft The Year Away CD ROM again and you will be able to pick up the special multi buy of the other two Papercraft Factory CDs Dreams Come True and Colour Me Happy for just £24.99 only from Create and Craft.

The most exciting thing for me is that I will also be introducing our new venture into clear stamps to you.  You will be able to buy Our Betty stamps for the first time from Create and Craft and as a special offer they will be selling them in double collections for the amazing price of just £15.99 each!  The multi buys are Your Special Day and Celebrate together, and Love N That and All A Girl Needs together.

My wonderful Design Team have created some amazing samples to show you how the stamps can be used so I strongly recommend you catch either..or both of the shows as I will be doing different demonstrations on each one.


I hope you can join me as it's always nice to know that there are some friendly watchers out there!!

Speak Again soon
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anice, Looking forward to the Create and Craft shows tomorrow.Hope you're feeling better.Take care.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin