Sunday 3 October 2010

Papercraft Inspirations Funky Hand Xmas card


I know I'm posting again this weekend but it's been a busy one and I didn't want you to miss out on some exciting things that have been going on..

We have taken part in the Papercraft Inspirations Christmas party that they are having on their website this weekend to join up with International Card Making Day.  Lucy from my Funky Hand Design Team was kind enough to create a fab Christmas themed card using our All I want for Xmas download collection and give you all the details of how to create it.  Here's a sample of the page on their website, click the image to see all of Lucy's great info.


I hope you are enjoying your weekend and getting some time to yourself for a bit of crafting.

Speak again soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin