Friday 29 October 2010

It's just a weekend of bargains!

Hello again my crafty friends! There are two reasons that I'm talking to you today both of them pretty exciting,well to me anyway!!

The first is to let you know that I will be gracing your television screens once more on the Create and Craft TV channel (Sky 671, Freeview 36 & Freesat 813) on Saturday 30th October at 11am,and then repeated a couple of times over the weekend. I will be demonstrating my latest two craft CD ROMS from the Papercraft Factory range Dreams Come True and Colour Me Happy..but the big deal is that Create and Craft are going to have an AMAZING price offer if you buy both CD ROMS together.  Lets just say, if you already have one of the CDs it might be worth buying the multi buy special and giving the other one to a crafty friend for Christmas..it's that good a deal and it's only available there on my show. Make sure you are watching at 11am on Saturday to see what I mean.
Another reason to watch is that my fab DT members have been working their little craft fingers to the bone making the most wonderful Christmas cards for the show. But Anice,..I hear you say.. Dreams Come True and Colour Me Happy are not Christmas themed craft CD ROMS..and you are right BUT, the DT girls have been able to prove that you can make the most fantastic Christmas cards with non Christmas themed papers..just having a look at them will be worth watching I promise!
Oh, and if what I read on Facebook today from Stephanie Weightman was right, if you order from the Create and Craft website www.createandcraft.tv this weekend it will only cost you £2.00 delivery..not a bad deal!

Right second reason for our chat today..

We are having a sale on the website www.funkyhand.com with 25% discount off all the craft download collections on the site from this afternoon (Friday 29th) until Midnight Sunday 31st.  That's a weekend of download savings like Paper Blossom backing paper Download Collection normally £3.49 only £2.62 'Tis the Season Word Book Download Collection normally £4.89 for this weekend only £3.67..I think you will be getting the picture now!! 

So this weekend grab yourself a bargain by buying the papercraft factory multibuy special on Create and Craft and get even more bargains with a download sale on our website.

Just a very quick reminder as well that we are nearing the end of October so that means you only have a couple more days to enter into the Get Funky challenge for this month.  Remember there is a £20.00 voucher up for grabs so get your entries in before the new challenge is launched on the 1st November.

Right I have to be off now but I hope you can join me on Saturday for the TV show, it make's me feel less nervous if I know crafty friends are watching..even if I can't see you!  Oh, email into the live show if you have any questions about the CDs or demos and I'll do my best to give a reasonable answer!!

Speak again soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin