Saturday 2 October 2010

Charisma Cardz weekly challenge

It has been an age since I've had the opportunity to make a card to join in with a challenge blog..something before Funky Hand really took off I used to love to do, so..this week I decided that I was going to make sometime for some fun!  I decided to join in with the Thursday challenge over on Charisma Cardz this week which is to get us in the Christmas mood and make a Christmas card.  I have to say I am a bad Christmas card maker..I always leave it until the very last moment, but maybe this year I will make a better effort!  Anyway here is my entry...


It's pretty simple card made with papers and a digi stamp from my latest download collection All I want for Xmas.  I blinged up the tree a little with stick on pearls and added a few coloured gems as Christmas decorations.


Now get yourself over to Charisma Cardz blog and see all the great DT entries and everyone elses beautiful cards.  I'm off for some blog hopping before I get back to the job of finishing off designing papers for my next CD and preparing other exciting business paperwork..yes I know it's Saturday, that's the joys of self employment it really IS full time!!


Oh, before I go don't forget about the Get Funky monthly challenge that was launched yesterday there's £20.00 worth of vouchers to spend on the Funky Hand website for the winner so get yourself over there!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

6 comments:

  1. Your card looks fab, Anice - love the pearl trim

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card,
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Anice!! i love the little pearly baubles going up in size as they go down the tree, so cool!! and those papers look fab together! hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you had time this week to join a challenge and love the pearls on the tree
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Anice. Happy World Cardmaking day!
    Vicky :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. a really funky card! Thanks for joining in this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin