Wednesday 15 April 2009

I just couldn't resist..

I have to admit to not being a big wearer of jewellery. A watch and a ring is pretty much it for me really but, when I was visiting the handmade website www.etsy.com recently I just couldn't resist this beautiful handmade daisy ring from Pretty by Pistachio. (Visit Louise's shop here)



Isn't it just the sweetest thing? It's even better in real life than in the picture. I decided to buy it as a little present to myself for winning the business award last week..and I wanted something new to wear when I launch my new CD on Ideal World at the end of the month. I definitely recommend that you go and have a look at Louise the designers shop, she has some beautiful little rings there crying out to be worn and her service is fab!! Don't be put off by the prices being in dollars it's just that it's an American site, there are loads of beautiful handmade items available from very talented crafters right here in the UK. Trouble is I keep popping back to look at all the wonderful things that are available and it's stopping me from getting my demonstrations done! So I had better get back to work..
Speak again soon.
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. oooh that is pretty, I'm going to have a nosey there now!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Daisy's I'm off to have a look! thanx for sharing.

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin