Saturday 3 January 2009

Last day of the Funky Hand Sale !


Yes the last day of the Funky Hand 10% discount sale has arrived. I just wanted to let you all know just incase you wanted to grab a bargain whilst you still can. The discount is on all of our range, all the CD Roms, download collections and paper packs. Even the new release CD Funky Daze. We don't have sales very often here and there isn't another one planned..for a very long time so get in now !

Well on another note..how was your New Year? We had a great time with our friends but I have to admit I'm looking forward to getting back to some normality after all this Christmas and New Year cheer! 2009 is going to be a very busy year here at Funky Hand Towers and I can't wait to get back to it!!

I'll be back soon with some crafting I promise!
Speak again soon
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. glad the sale is going well and trying to get back to normal too!!Back at work tomorrow....yuk... not looking forward to that though
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin