Sunday 24 August 2008

New download collection & a Bank Holiday discount code!

I've been absent from my blog for way too long again..my only excuse is that I have been working very hard getting together another new download collection. It's been a mad house here at Funky Hand Towers whilst Ian and I run around trying to get everything done. At last it's all finished and I can tell you about my new craft backing paper download collection Minty Madness. Once again you can grab this collection on my website www.funkyhand.com for the fantastic price of only £3.49.



Green is my favourite colour so I thought I would indulge my taste with this collection. When I shared it with my Design Team one of them said it reminded her of Mint Aeros..as they are one of my favourite sweeties that must have had some influence on me when I was designing it!! In the collection there are 22 coordinating backing papers a matching alphabet and a page of stars and sentiments. My Design team members have been working their creative magic again and have made some great cards with the papers which you can see on the website.

Here is a quick card I made once the collection was finished to give you an idea of what you could do with the papers.



But that's not all... as it's Bank Holiday Monday tomorrow I thought I would offer my lovely blog readers a special treat. If you use the following code when you purchase anything from my website from now until 12 Midnight Monday 25th August you will receive a 10% Discount on your whole order! So it's a perfect time to try one of our download collections or CD-Roms if you haven't ventured into printing your own papers before. The discount code you need to enter is BLOGCOUPON When you checkout on the website there is a special place to enter the redemption code. One thing I must tell you..you can only use this code if you checkout through our website you can't use it if you choose PayPal Express Checkout.

I hope you have a great Bank Holiday Monday..phew I need to go and get myself a nice cup of tea and put my feet up!!
Anice xx

7 comments:

  1. Its a fab new set of papers. I will be purchasing definitely!!! Might be tempted by the christmas downloads at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not usually a green lover, but I do love this :) Your designs are wonderful as always, Anice :)
    Have a wonderful Bank Holiday,
    **Hugs** Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! LOVE the blog! I linked you so I can visit often!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mint, i used to be a pink person but mint has a soothing effect one me, they are really nice and i like your card to very different...
    Love and hug Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this collection Anice, can't wait to get playing. Thanks so much for your help tonight :0)
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic papers!!!!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:33 am

    Lovely designs and colours.

    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin