Tuesday 26 August 2008

A bit of a refresh !

I hope you all enjoyed your Bank Holiday weekend. Mine was pretty busy with the launch of the new download collection Minty Madness and us having our first discount code offer. Thank you everyone who took the time to email me about how much you liked the collection and an extra big thank you to everyone who purchased the download. It was a fantastic launch! It's always so great to hear directly from other crafters and see your fab work as well. If any of you who have purchased the download this weekend have pictures of cards you have made email them over to the support address at funkyhand.com and I will pop them up here for everyone to admire. My design team have been working over time this weekend and have created some amazing cards with the new papers. They have been making them so fast I haven't been able to keep up with getting them on the website. Have a scoot over to all their blogs and get a taste of what they have been creating.

I mentioned in the title of this blog post that we have had a bit of a refresh..well as well as cleaning the bathroom and kitchen yesterday, which has needed doing for rather longer than I'd like to admit!!, we refreshed the website and here on the blog with a new header. Ian has been bending my ear for about two weeks about creating something a bit more interesting so finally yesterday we got something done!
I hope you like it!

Right, they say there is no rest for the wicked..so I must be very wicked as I have a huge pile of orders to process this morning. I don't want to keep my crafting customers waiting so I'd best get on with them!
Speak again soon.
Anice xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look Anice - very Funky
    Love
    kath
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a successful launch! :o)

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new banner Anice, it looks funky lol. I bought the minty madness download yesterday and will be playing with it as soon as poss!!

    lotsablogginlove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:59 am

    Hi Anice - I simply adore the new download (and the discount code!!! - thanks for that).

    Hope you are feeling a bit better today!

    Will let you see what I create.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin