Tuesday 5 August 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

It's my Moms birthday today and as she isn't allowed access to the internet whilst she's at work I thought I would take the chance and share the card I made for her with you.. hopefully she wont see it until she has opened the actual card!!





You know when you start a card with one idea in your head and when it's actually finished it's nothing like your original idea..well that's what happened here! I used backing papers from my CD Now that's Funky and the stamped image is a Bella I purchased a while ago and almost forgot I had! I hope she likes it anyway!

The last couple of days have been quite exciting as I have had two of the shows that I pre recorded for Create and Craft showing. Thank you to everyone who has sent me lovely messages after watching the shows, you are all too kind! I can't bare watching myself so I've only seen bits and pieces of them but I'm pleased that you have enjoyed watching them.

I am working away at the moment on my next CD-Rom which I hope to be able to launch in September (fingers crossed) my mojo had been away from home for a little while but he seems to have come back now so I am making him work as much as possible. I will keep you informed about how I am getting on.

Well, until next time..
Anice xx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! She will love it! And are those brads you have used for the handle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funky :) I love it! Happy Birthday to your Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge happy birthday wishes to your mum ,hope she has a great day xxxx
    fabulous card realy girly ,love it ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card for Mum - love the handle for the handbag..she will love it. Give her a birthday hug from me.
    Kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, Anice, I love how you have done the bag handle.
    **Hugs** Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card - and happy birthday to your mum

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, your mum will love it :-)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:35 am

    Hope your Mum had a great day, she certainly got a beautiful card.

    Well done on your C&C success, you deserve it.

    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card Anice
    I havea little award for you on my blog!
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got something for you on my blog (but think Allison beat me to it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your mums card & I'm sure she did too. Yippee news of a new CD, we eagerly await it's launch...

    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin