Monday 31 March 2008

New Downloads available!

Can you tell I'm excited? Finally the two downloads I have been working on are on my website!
First up is my brand new download Paper Blossom. It contains 20 papers, a full upper and lowercase alphabet and matching numbers and a set of sentiment buttons and sentiment backers. There is a flowery theme to this one and the pinks, greens and browns always prove a popular choice. You will not find these Funky Hand papers anywhere else as they are only available on download and will not be included on any of my CDs..so no doubling up if you have Funky Hand CDs to worry about. Heres a hint of whats on..to see all the papers visit the website here





The second one is a companion download to my latest CD
Now that's Funky, it's 18 lowercase alphabets one for each of the colour collections on the CD. I created it after being asked for them by one of my customers, so I hope they are just what everyone is looking for. Take a look at them here.



It's been a busy weekend as I have been making cards with the Paper Blossom Download as well so I will share them with you as soon as I have photographed them. Now I think I am going off for a well earned cup of tea! Speak again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin