Thursday 16 August 2012

Create & Craft Shows Friday 17th August

 
Hello again!  I thought I'd let you know that I have two shows on the Create and Craft TV channel tomorrow Friday 17th August.  You can catch me doing my 'thang' at 10am and 2pm.  I'll be showing you ALL the Papercraft Factory CDs but not as you have seen them before.  I can't tell you too much but don't miss the shows as the prices are VERY low!!  Basically once the stock has gone..it's gone.  You wont see those prices on Create & Craft ever again!

You can find the Create and Craft Channel on Sky channel 671, Freeview Channel 36 & Freesat 813  You can watch the shows live on line on their website www.createandcraft.tv

I hope to see you there, well you know what I mean!  Email into the shows if you can, makes me feel like there are people out there watching as I can't see you!  Though you hopefully will be on their website or on the phone placing your orders as the prices are pretty good!

See you there I hope!
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin