Wednesday 30 May 2012

Just a quick message

I may have mentioned that we have a new CD being released TOMORROW! Well, here is the proof that we are all ready and waiting for your orders..

Sorry about the state of my desk..and the state of me !  But I put it down to all the hard work I've been doing recently! (and lack of any make up of course oops!) The new Wishes & Kisses CD ROM will be available tomorrow on our website www.funkyhand.com

Oh, and the other thing I almost forgot to tell you is..it will be priced at £15.99 and ALL the other Papercraft Factory CD ROMS are also dropping their prices permanently to £15.99 as well.  Times are hard for us all at the moment and I thought that Funky Hand needed to recognise that and help out, even just a little, to keep crafters being able to afford to keep crafting!

See you all again tomorrow where I'll share a few of the amazing creations that my Design Team have created using this all new Funky Hand CD.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin