Saturday 5 May 2012

It's Bank Holiday so..it must be SALE time!!

Yep, it's a Bank Holiday Weekend so we have decided to give you a bit of a Sale on the website www.funkyhand.com  You will get 25% off all the Funky Hand branded products which means,       original craft CD ROMs, Papercraft Factory CD ROMs, downloads, paper packs, Our Betty clear stamp collections, Funky Hand button and ribbon collections and even wordbook envelopes.

The sale is on NOW until Monday evening so grab yourself a little bit of a bargain whilst Ian and I put the finishing touches to the next CD ROM.  I'll also be mulling over the applications for our Design Team spaces and get back to you next week introducing the new members.

Hope you have a great weekend whatever you are up to.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin