Sunday 15 April 2012

It's time for a new Get Funky Challenge

Can you believe that another month has passed us by?  It's the Funky Fifteenth again so that means a new    Get Funky Challenge Blog challenge!

This month Debs is our hostess and the challenge she has set us is to 'Get Sentimental'  Now, she doesn't mean you have to make slushy love cards!  This month you just need to use a sentiment as the central theme on your creation..here's Debs inspiration card..


You'll see my take on this challenge on the 22nd April but, there will be plenty of inspiration during the rest of the month and into May from the rest of the Funky Hand Design Team members so keep popping back for more ideas.  You have until May 14th to join in with us and we'd love to have you.  If you crafty creation is chosen as the winning entry you get a prize of any one of the Funky Hand download collections that are available on my website www.funkyhand.com

Now on the Get Funky Challenge Blog we only have one little rule and that is that you use at least ONE Funky Hand product on your entry.  If you don't have any Funky Hand stash yet then don't worry, as I have provided everyone with a Funky Freebie on my website that you can download for FREE and use on your creation.  So no excuses now eh?  Let's see your crafting ideas, I can't wait to visit your blogs!

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin