Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter..Get Funky Challenge still on!

Happy Easter.  I hope you are having a fab time with lots of chocolate and people you love around you.. I'm pretty excited today as my parents are visiting for a couple of days and I haven't seen them since Christmas.  I speak to them regularly but it's not the same.  So I'm really looking forward to them arriving..we have loads of food in the house, probably far too much but better to be safe than sorry eh?!

Anyway it just happens that my inspiration card for the Get Funky Challenge Blog is today so here's a bit of a look at what I have made..


 To find out how I made it and see more pictures pop over to the Get Funky Challenge Blog..then get crafting and join in with us.  You have until the 14th to get your entries in and there's a Funky Freebie backing paper on my website www.funkyhand.com to help you get started!
Talking of my website..there is still a MASSIVE SALE going on over there, with upto 75% discounts available on some products. There are discounts available on everything on the website so don't miss out as it's all over at 10pm on Monday 9th.

Right, that's about all my news really, oh the next Funky Hand CD release is coming along nicely and I should have a release date of sometime in May for you very soon.  I'd best have it sorted as I already have provisional dates for shows with it on the Create And Craft TV channel.. another reason for me to get moving on getting it finished!!

Once again have a fab Easter Sunday and don't forget to take a look at our sale on www.funkyhand.com and treat yourself to a little Funky Hand crafty fun..it's calorie free!! Now just to wait to see when my parents will arrive..all excited to see them..

Speak again soon
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Love it. Hope you had a nice time with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did Gillian! They have just left and I have to get back to work boo! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin