Sunday 22 April 2012

Cake! Get over to the Challenge!

I know I'm naughty talking about cake..but it's strongly on my mind at the moment.  Maybe because we don't have any in the house !

So, I've had to put up with just putting crafty cakes on my latest card for the Get Funky Challenge Blog.



It was all created using my Papercraft Factory CD ROM  Happy Happy Birthday. For a closer look at the card and a more detailed outline of how I made it pop over to the Funky Hand Design Team challenge blog Get Funky where I am the inspiration host for the next couple of days.  Join in with us, the theme is 'Getting Sentimental' and all that means is that your creation needs to be centered around using a sentiment rather than your usual topper.  A nice little challenge to get your crafty minds going.  Remember, to be able to win the download prize you need to include at least ONE Funky Hand product on your creation..but I make it nice and easy I give you a Funky Freebie on my website www.funkyhand.com so if you don't have any Funky Hand stash yet you can use that instead.  It changes ever month so grab it and get joining in with our challenge before the 14th May.

Before I go, I thought I'd mention that during next week I will be putting out a call for some new Funky Hand Design Team Members.  If you follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/funkyhand or like the Funky Hand page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/funkyhand  then you will have already heard this news!
  Get with it crafters and get following me and Funky Hand! 
Anyway, you'll get all the details here later next week..I can't wait to start meeting some of you potential DT members, I know there will be hard descions to be made because there are so many of you out there who are fantastic crafters.

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. oooh Anice that looks yummy hun!! :)
    love the cakey made paper!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin