Sunday 11 March 2012

Have you joined in with Fetch A Sketch?

It's a perfectly reasonable question...if you have seen this months Fetch a Sketch Blog Challenge ! This is challenge 19 and I'm proud to tell you that Funky Hand is one of the sponsors.  I decided to have a go at the sketch as well so see below for my effort..

This card was created using three brown Prima flowers with brown buttons as their centres and then two different papers from the recently released Funky Hand Steam Funk Download collection. If it to download on our website www.funkyhand.com

The Fetch A Sketch challenge blog is a really fun challenge blog and it's run by two of my best girls Ruth and Jenny from my Design Team so if that's not a good enough reason to visit them and join in, then you should see the great prizes they have available..you'll have to go over to take a look I'm not telling you anything more!  Go on, what are you waiting for??

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin