Wednesday 29 February 2012

The White card..

When I was crafting last weekend I decided that I was going to try to make a card without any patterned papers on it. Infact, I decided to make a card with just a single coloured image.  Being a backing paper designer this was pretty hard for me..but I gave it a go..


The balloon stamp is from the Funky Hand 'Our Betty' Love N That clear stamp set.  I coloured it with pink Letraset promarker and oulined it with a cool grey promarker.  I then just layered the stamped image onto another piece of white card and then onto the white card base.  Just to make them stand out a little I inked around the layers with a black ink pad and then seperated the laters using foam pads.

Even though it is a really simple card, and would be great if you are short on time. I think it turned out really well and it tested me a bit not using bright coloured backing papers!!

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its beautiful Anice, Love the poppy out layers.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:17 pm

    This is so effective Anice. So pretty and suitable for so many occasions.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Anice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all ladies. I was a little worried about this card as it's not my usual style..bright in your face..you know! I'm glad you like it! I've a nice warm feeling now xx
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin