Monday 27 February 2012

Download sale is over!

Just a quicky to let you know that the 50% download sale is now over.  I know alot of you took advantage and I hope you will enjoy using your new backing paper collections.Now with all your new Funky Hand downloads why not join in with the Funky Hand Design Team challenge blog Get Funky ? We'd love to have you, see your creations and visit your blogs.

If you missed out on the sale..that's a shame, sorry. Keep your eyes here on my blog Funky Hand Thoughts, follow me on Twitter or 'like' our Funky Hand company page on Facebook and you will never miss a sale again!!

I will be back later with some crafting I hope!
Speak again very soon!
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin