Monday 6 February 2012

New download I Heart You released

I'm pleased to let you know that Funky Hand has a brand new download available on www.funkyhand.com to buy.  It's called I Heart You and it is priced at just £3.19. There are twenty craft backing papers included in it along with a matching alphabet and page of digital stamps and sentiments.  I didn't want it to just be for Valentine cards so this one will be perfect for anniversary cards as well.  Infact it could be used for any handmade card that you were creating that needed a heart theme and pretty pastel colours.

Here's one of the cards I created using it..actually you can see a video on www.funkyhand.com of me putting this card together..take a look,  Make a Handmade Valentines Day card


I'll be back with more cards over the next few days as it's getting close to my turn to show you what I made for this months Get Funky Challenge.  Don't forget about taking a look at all the fab cards that the Design Team have created for this months challenge, and then join in, you have until Feb 14th..theres a free Funky Hand craft download for the winning entry.  The only rule is that you use at least one Funky Hand paper or extra on your challenge entry..I'm so nice I give you a Funky Freebie paper every month so everyone can join in.  Take advantage and Get Funky with us!

Speak to you again very soon..and don't miss out on the new I Heart You Download collection.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin