Saturday 10 September 2011

Woohoo! Happy Happy Birthday released TODAY!

I'm really pleased to be able to let you know that our new birthday themed craft CD ROM Happy Happy Birthday is now available to purchase from our website www.funkyhand.com


As you can probably tell I'm very excited about it!  There are loads of new papers, templates, word books and digital stamps (over 100 digital stamps!) all themed to help you make the most fab and funky birthday cards!  It's my first CD release since the beginning of the year when Craft The Year Away was released so it's been a while but..I really think it's been worth the wait!  My Design Team have been having a ball playing with it these last few weeks and they have made the most fantastic creations using it. There is a great gallery of the stuff that they have made on the Happy Happy Birthday page on our website to give you some inspiration.  There is also a full run through of how the Papercraft Factory CD works and the first of a few videos from me showing you things you can make using this craft CD. 

I am very pleased with how Happy Happy Birthday has turned out.  I hope you will like it as well!

Speak again very soon!!
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin