Wednesday 14 September 2011

Create & Craft Shows Thursday 15th

Hi everyone,
I'm dropping by very quickly to let you know, if you already didn't, that I am showcasing my new CD ROM Happy Happy Birthday on Create and Craft TV tomorrow (Sky 671 | Freeview 36 | Freesat 813).  My shows are at 9am and 4pm don't forget to watch them if you can.  I've got loads of fantastic card examples that have been made by my wonderful Design Team members not only for Happy Happy Birthday, but for all the Papercraft Factory CDs, Dreams Come True, Colour Me Happy and Craft The Year Away. So that is a least one reason to watch!

Here's another,just to give you a little teaser..there is a really good deal on a multi buy of two of my CDs so don't miss out on them from the shows if you don't own them yet!

Also, today is the last day to enter this months Get Funky Challenge set by Paula ' At the Seaside'  There will be a new challenge starting tomorrow lead by the lovely Kathy.  Which also means there will be a new Funky Freebie available as well.  Grab this months before this evening or it will be gone!!

Well, best get on with organising to travel to Peterborough to the Create and Craft Studio, think of me tomorrow getting up at 5am to be at the studio for 7am to set up..yawn. I best get to bed as soon as we get to the hotel tonight or I'll have bags under my eyes big enough to carry the shopping home with!!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was 'in charge' this month, Boss?!? ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny you are! I was just having a mad moment!
    So for anyone reading this..'the lovely Jenny is in charge over on the Get Funky Blog this month'
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin