Thursday 6 November 2008

My crafty customers and an update on my C and C TV shows..

One of the many great things about running Funky Hand are the wonderful crafty people that I get to meet be it face to face or virtually on forums and blog hopping. I'm lucky enough to have some really fantastic customers who, I am honored to say, seem to like my designs. Every now and again they will send me images of cards or projects that they have created using Funky Hand papers and I am always really excited to see what other crafters are inspired to create. Sally very kindly sent me some images of cards that she had created using papers from my craft CDs Now that's Funky and V Funky and I thought I would share them with you as they are great designs.. Thanks for sharing them with me Sally.





On the Funky Hand front everything here is ticking along as usual. The new CD is in production as we speak so I should have delivery timings any day now. I have a new download collection waiting in the wings to be released later in the month so all my designing is up to date..for a nice change!

I know I told you that I recorded some pre recorded shows for three of my CDs for Create and Craft in May and they were on your screens for a few days in August before they disappeared. I've had a few people asking me about that and where they went? The situation is that the recorded shows that I did had some additional items included on them, paper packs I think, for sale that unfortunately were no longer available to Create and Craft to sell..so the shows had to be taken out of their schedules. I will be returning to the Ideal World studios at the beginning of December to re-record the shows again which should be on your TV screens in the new year,hopefully. I'm working on some new demonstrations for these shows and my wonderful Design Team have worked their usual magic and made some fab cards and other projects so hopefully these new shows will be worth taking a look at.

Speak to you again soon.
Anice xx

5 comments:

  1. These cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards I love them both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:28 pm

    So pleased to hear things are going well - your hard work is rewarded. Keep it up!

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cards are lovely- it must be nice when people let you see what they have done with your fab papers
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are great! Love the bold panels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin