Tuesday, 2 September 2008

A quick digi scrap page to keep my hand in!

I don't know, recently it seems the busier I get having a craft based business..the less time I have to actually craft! I decided to remedy this when I saw this lovely picture of all of Ians Nephews and his brand new Niece from a holiday they all enjoyed together visiting Ians brother and his family over in the US recently.



Don't they all look like little angels? I can assure you that they are not so, this must have been a picture taken very quickly!! I created the digi page using papers from my new download Minty Madness, with some extra scroll brushes to finish it off.

I want to send my congratulations and big hugs to Chris (Craftling) from my Design Team who has landed herself a fab new job! Well done Chris you deserve it..I just knew you would be the best at the interview!!

You may have noticed on my side bar that I have a Live show scheduled in on Ideal World on the 11th September at 9am. I will be demoing cards using my latest three CDs, Funky Seasons, V Funky and Now that's Funky. Catch the show then if you can !

Actually this could just be a list of things that are coming up for us but I don't want to bore you too much! I have one great thing coming up though which I am very excited about. I'll be back later in the week to tell you all about it!
Until then..

Anice xx

5 comments:

  1. They do look very innocent!! Fab layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great layout full of innocent faces
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless them! They look like butter wouldn't melt! hehe! ;o)

    Thanks for the shout out re. my new job! :o)

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LazyKay1:07 pm

    Lovely clean layout and love the colours.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OO....we'll be tuned in to your next live spot! Excellent blog Anice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin