Friday 5 September 2008

Funky Hand sponsoring this weeks Daring Cardmakers Blog Challenge

Oh how excited am I this morning! I am very proud to be sponsoring this weeks Friday challenge over at Daring Cardmakers Challenge Blog. Why don't you go over and take a look at what fantastic cards their fab design team have created using the sketch that I provided them with and with my download Shabby Saturday ? If you make a card with the sketch and put it on your blog you will be in with a chance of winning a copy of Shabby Saturday completely FREE! (You don't need to use Funky Hand papers of course your card can be made with whatever stash you like!)
Here's the sketch and a wonderful card made by Jozza who is a member of the DCM team and my Design Team.





I have been so busy getting the demonstrations for next Thursdays live show on Ideal World ready that I haven't had a chance to make a card of my own for this challenge, I will try to remedy that over the next couple of days..though I don't think I want to win the prize..I've already go that download!!!

I'd love to see what you come up with for the challenge so don't forget to take part and I will visit everyones blog to have a look.. what are you waiting for?? Go on get crafting!!

Anice xx

7 comments:

  1. Great challenge and generous offer - I'm going to try to do this one - love all the cards the girls have created - and the papers are ace, Anice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhh, I just might have to do this one!! Any excuse eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh good luck for Thursday. I can't get the channel but Ruth said you can get it online somewhere - can you please tell me where and I'll have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anice,
    It was great working with your beautiful papers for the first time. The print quality is amazing and I was so impressed that I just been and ordered another download and a CD.

    Thanks for popping onto my blog and leaving a message, it's much apreciated.

    Oh yes,don't forget to drop by the DCM on Tuesday to see some more of your Shabby Saturday papers used for the Little Extra!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm usually not a fan of pink but this is wonderful!!! LOVE the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jozza made a great job of this card for the DT, and I have to say, so did you with the paper designs!! Shabby Saturday is brill! :o)

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin