Saturday 9 February 2008

Somethings are just more important..

I have been running around the last few days like a chicken with it's head cut off... lovely image I know! Trying to get everything ready for the trade show and launching the new CD. Then in the midst of all my madness I received a lovely email from one of my customers Gerry, who teaches a wonderful group of special needs students. She makes cards with them and I'm honored to find out that they use Funky Hand papers when they craft. Gerry was kind enough to send me some images of the cards they have been making together and I thought I would share some of them with you.






I think they are just great! I want to say a big thanks you to Gerry for sharing them with me so I can share them here and I also want to say hello to Gerry's students, Alisdair, Mark, Samantha, Lorna, Pat, Sue and Glyn who are all having so much fun making cards. Keep up the good work, I know Gerry is very proud of you all !!

Hearing about how much Gerrys class are enjoying card making has made me realise that I need to get back in my craft room a bit more often as I'm starting to forget that is why I started designing, because I love card making and scrapbooking. But unfortunately just for the near future Anice has to continue to be a dull girl and focus on work at least I get to see the crafting other people are doing though !!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:01 pm

    OOOOooooh! Those cards are fantastic!! Must have another look at those cds....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Anice, these are first class cards. Well done to the students and their teacher.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. And I've just enjoyed looking at your recent creations (haven't been able recently to visit as many blogs as I usually do - good to catch up with seeing what you've been doing).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:50 am

    Superb cards, they really show off your papers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! these are fantastic and must just give you a warm fuzzy feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin