Monday 11 February 2008

I'm in print!

If you have this months Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine you will know that there is a 'Designer Cards' book free with it. On page 6 you will find a card that I designed! Here is a scan of the pages if you haven't seen the mag...



I made this card so long ago I had almost forgotten what it looked like!! The papers used are all from my Funky Seasons CD. Anyway it's fun seeing something you have made in a magazine..not so great seeing a picture of myself though !!

Everything is up side down here as we enter into the final days before going to the trade show at the weekend. I have so much stuff to get finished my head is spinning.. best get back to it, speak soon.

10 comments:

  1. Well Done on your publication!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:59 pm

    wow how FAB is that well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well done! and love the card too! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:21 pm

    Well done!! The card looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done the card looks great I'll need to buy a copy and get a closer look!

    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Anice. Things seem to be going from strength to strength for you. Kep up the good work and good luck for the trade show, i was so hoping to beable to make it on Sunday but haven't got a baby sitter. Oh well, maybe the next. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, well done Anice.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:39 am

    Wooohooo, congratulations!
    I have got the magazine, but *blushing* only scanned through the booklet quickly. Will go and check it out properly now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big congrats in the magazine the artical is brilliant ,well done ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo Hoo!! Congratulations Anice on your publication!!! Your papers are so gorgeous and the card is fab!

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin