Friday 7 December 2007

I need to get a bit more 'Christmasy' around here!

So here's a little Christmas Tree I made earlier!


I have actually had time today to start back on the designing track for my next CD..but then I didn't get very far because I started playing with this Christmas Tree. I can get so easily distracted when I am working in Photoshop! Anyway I thought I would share it with you and get my blog looking at little more Christmas like!
I am waiting for Ian to get home from work and we are off to the Metro Centre to get our Christmas shopping done. Life has been so busy recently that we are really really behind this year. So, we are going shopping and we have a pact that we are not coming home till it's all done... I think it might be a late night as I haven't a clue what to get everyone yet! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the shopping went well!!! I'm panicking less as I have the boys' presents sorted!!! Phew! I'm not going back to France for xmas so I can get some pressies later! :D!!!! We're off to see Santa tomorrow.
    Cute little tree!

    Isa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin