Wednesday 26 December 2007

Hello again..I've just arrived back from Christmas with my parents. My poor Dad was really ill all Christmas Day but we still had a great time. I've eaten far too much and after the three hour drive home we stopped off at the little Tesco extra nearby and bought yet more to eat this evening!! We have to get as much eating in as possible before New Year as that is when the dreaded diet begins!!!
I have lots of work to do over the next few days as I get ready new demonstrations for my next Craft hour appearance on Ideal World on the 2nd Jan. When I have completed some new samples I will share them with you and give you more info on the show. Well have to go, my pizza and garlic bread wont eat itself!!! Hope you had a great Christmas Day and are still enjoying the holidays. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin