Thursday 17 August 2006

Good morning everyone.
Things are not getting any quieter on the Funky hand front I have to say! But I am not complaining of course. The first advert for funkyhanddigital.com is in Card making and paper craft magazine and number of hits to the site has really increased which is fantastic. I also want to take a moment to thank the wonderful customers who have purchased the first CD and then taken the time to let me know how happy they are, thank you so much for your feedback it means so much to me to hear from my customers. We have made a few changes to the website so that you can have a clearer idea what sort of papers you can expect on the CD when you get it home, obviously I couldn't include all the papers and colours in new image as there is far to many but I think it now gives a better idea whats included. I have also finally finished the designs for my new Christmas themed CD and handed it over to my resident 'Techie' Ian to do his magic and make the CD work..(no guesses that I don't have a big part to play in that side of things!) I have completed an image for the website when we launch it and I thought you might like a sneak peek of the designs to give you an idea of what I have been doing...



Right best get back to work I have bathrooms that are never going to clean themselves..who said working from home would be fun??
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin